ONLY THE MOST IMPORTANT
The main task of the rainwater system is to carry the water from your house roof and in such a way to prevent your house’s façade and foundation from destruction.
Giza rainwater systems designed in Poland are efficient to achieve the goal of draining the rain and melting water from the roofs of any types of buildings.Your roof will never betray you. We guarantee our product quality.
Easy solutions simplify the water drainage and your life.
FLOW CAPACITY given that the rainfall intensity is 75 mm per hour it is
- not more than 120m2
- not more than 180m2
- not more than 240m2
You can calculate yourself your effective roof area. Please use the following formula:
Features GIZA is a PVH rainwater system with a semicircular cross-section.
- Operation of the system in the temperature range t° from - 40° C to + 60° C
- Resistance to UV-radiation
- High impact resistance at low temperature
- Withstands heavy loads
- The gutter width is 120 mm
- The downpipe diameter is 85 mm
- The length of the downpipe and gutters is 3 m